Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg

Kraizedogg

Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg Empty Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg

Post  Kraizedogg Wed May 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello!

* Character Name/Level/Class: Kraizedogg/Level 18/Lann

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: As I was browsing through the guild forums on the Nexon forums, I couldn't help but choose Illusion over the other guilds as I liked the overall presentation of what this guild is and what it is about. I feel that this guild will further help me advance in Vindictus and meet new people.

* How Active: I will playing Vindictus at least 6 hours per day, and even more on weekends. In summer time you may have to tell me to get off the game lol.

* List of previous guilds(if applicable): I haven't been in any guilds as of yet.

* What do you expect out of the guild: My expectations aren't insanely high, I just want a place where I can chat with others and listen to them while I play Vindictus. It's a good way to relax while I play.

* What can you give to the guild/community: I lend my assistance after I learn the game well with Lann. I will always adhere to the rules as well.

* Short term and long term goals in the game: My long term goal would be to reach level 61. As a short term, I want to reach level 24 to use the twin spears for Lann.

My greatest and main goal however, is to become the best spear Lann on the planet, known throughout all of the Vindictus world.

Not for the popularity, but for the challenge of it.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes I have and I will.

* Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Clear.

Kraizedogg out, thank you. Blush
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg

Post  Akiha Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey Kraized! I'm from Georgia as well. thumb

Just apply to the academy in-game and mention you're already accepted on the boards and Kitten/Cae will take care of ya.

Kraizedogg

Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: Kraizedogg

Post  Kraizedogg Thu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks!

I'll be sure to get on soon.

Cheers!
    Kitten
    Kitten

Post  Kitten Thu May 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Doing it now, everyone has been caught up with this new content, and working to make their evies the most...naked possible... well anyways! yeah im on it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am