Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Reavos
Iliya
Taran
Kadaj7689
Mythryl
RelicSaber
xCalibur
Mattsork
hobbs1216
panda
panzzzzz
SynSatioN
Aenema
Kitten
Khaeros
Vyrdandi
Deathfromabo
Ethnia
DeadBlaze
KnightMaire
CrazyKhaos
lazy12
Eremiel
Aegis
muak
Akiha
Matt
milchistrabe
mishyrawr
Jin
Amyiel
Solomwishes
hecticwolf
37 posters

Old Academy Apps

Lennex

Old Academy Apps - Page 3 Empty Application for Academy

Post  Lennex Fri May 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Character name: Lennex
    Character class: Lann
    Character in Illusion: N/A
    (If you are a character hoping to get into Illusion but have not met the requirements, please answer the following)
    Level: 50
    How active you are: I play everyday, getting dailies in, and those Hidden grinds when necessary.
    Reason for wanting to join: Been in a guild when that update first came out, but after being on hiatus it's died out. Really like how guilds are the cream of the crop when it comes to the MMO community and would like to be apart of that again.
    Agreeing to be helpful to fellow guildies: Absolutely, really dig that big brother aspect. :P
    Have you reviewed the guild rules: Yeep
    Kitten
    Kitten

Old Academy Apps - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Academy Apps

Post  Kitten Sun May 15, 2011 2:12 pm

The following have been accepted:
    Zhorastra, Reavos, BbFZetsubou, InuoeK, Balchem, Nyaru, & Lennex. If not already in the guild, should be in there within the next few minutes.

Note, This list doesn't include users who already entered the guild
    Shunshok

Old Academy Apps - Page 3 Empty Illusion Academy appication

Post  Shunshok Tue May 17, 2011 7:55 am

* Character Name/Level/Class: Shunshoku Staff evie level 32
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: This guild seems to be organized and seems to have very mature members that do not tolerate profanity.
    * How Active: At least an hour a day 4 days a week. I am usually on on wednesdays, Thusdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. When school lets out I should be much more active.
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): none
    * What do you expect out of the guild: A community where I can talk, have fun, and seek advice from. Also a place where I can share what I have learned in the game as I gradually progress.
    * What can you give to the guild/community: Help and advice to lower levels if needed. Gold, items, time, anything else that might be needed that I can provide.
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: My short term goal is to get enough AP to max out flying sparrow when it comes out. My long term goals include leveling up to reach the level cap and having enough ap to go both staff and scythe. After that in my spare time I will probably start a Lann character to play on.
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes.
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Yes.
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Tue May 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Closing this so people will make individual posts to apply. It'll be easier to see.

And as for Shunshok, your application will be accepted when an admin sees your application. Has been accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am