Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application - EpikOne

EpikOne

Illusion Academy Application - EpikOne Empty Illusion Academy Application - EpikOne

Post  EpikOne Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class: EpikOne/46/Lann (Preferably uses Twin Swords)
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: I just feel like you guys have such a professionally built clan, this Academy is also a great way to get better in skill before I would ever be allowed into the main guild. Also, on the forums people had been saying great things about this guild and that really pulls me towards you guys and the great effort you put towards all of this.
    * How Active:I am on everyday for about 2-3 hours once I'm done doing homework and such. Also, i am a student so I obviously will be on once I get back from school, but on the weekends if I'm not out I'll be on here.
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): I have been in Spetnaz for about a day, I did not enjoy it and its lack of active members, so i left in search of a guild like this one.
    * What do you expect out of the guild: I expect to have a great time with a lot of skilled members and hopefully in the long run improve on my skills within this game.
    * What can you give to the guild/community: No drama or any of that. I try to move away from that kind of stuff and hopefully won't be involved in any. Also, i love to joke around and have fun so I hopefully give this guild so good laughs along the way. I will also do my best to help out anyone in need of it, where it be in a dungeon or looking for that last item to create their armor set.
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: Short term I hope to level up and continue to increase in skills and such. In the longterm i hope to be in the main guild playing with the best of the best and continuing the improve on my skills.
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules: I will uphold to the rules
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Yes I do, and will never think otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read up on my application and I hope to be accepted and running dungeons with you guys very soon.

Have a nice day :)

EpikOne.
    Kitten
    Kitten

Illusion Academy Application - EpikOne Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - EpikOne

Post  Kitten Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Accepted. Members of illusion are just as much your guildys as those in the Academy.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm