Illuison Academy App

Daymond

Illuison Academy App

Post  Daymond on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 pm

* Are you willing to get on the guild voice chat (there is a text box for those without microphones)? This is VERY important as you will most likely get nothing out of your academy experience if you do not communicate with the main guild. Yes i have and i used it a lot.
    * Character Name/Level/Class:Daymond/1/Karok/new sorru
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds:Well from my experience from other games ive learned that finding a nice fun guild is a way to make the game your playing much funner then if your not in one so i always look on the forums of the game to see if there are any good and Illusion stood way out on the this is a great guild part.
    * Activeness:I will be very active
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable):None
    * What do you expect from our guild:To have fun,learn bout the game, and play with cool people
    * What can you give to the guild/community:hmm, i will work hard, and i think i am tfun to be around,as far as i know i am....I think
    * Short-term and-long term goals in the game:To have fun and be at the top
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here:Yes
    * Understands that being a member is a privilege, not a right:Yes i totally understand this
    I hope you don't disregard me for just starting i learn fast. =)

Daymond

Re: Illuison Academy App

Post  Daymond on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

hmm couldn't find a edit button probably because i am still a guest. But i just wanted to say one thing the music on your guy's homepage is awesome.
    Kitten

Post  Kitten on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 am

acceptedxD Object Go level ur karokie!~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:02 pm