Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: Aniaden

Prophesy

Membership Application: Aniaden Empty Membership Application: Aniaden

Post  Prophesy Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 am

Character Name: Aniaden

Character Level: 20 (As soon as I get off work ;p )

A brief description of yourself: Been playing mmo's for a while, EQ 3 years, WoW 6yrs, Aion, Rift ect. I love end game, raids ect. I'm really glad I found this game and gave it a try its simply awesome.

Do you voice chat: I can, I'm used to using Ventrilo or Skype for raids/PvP

Can you host boats: Possibly, I don't seem to have any trouble so far.

Reason for wanting to join Illusion: After playing for the last week, I just plain realized I want to stick with this game, So naturally I tried to find the best guild that might fit my needs now and end game. Your recruitment post was well thought out and not full of e-peen so I thought I'd apply =)
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Aniaden Empty Re: Membership Application: Aniaden

Post  Akiha Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 pm

While we're not full of e-peen we do have a rather high standard. Our members are encouraged to accumulate titles as they play and we attempt the most difficult break offs/dungeons.

In that regard, we might come off as "elitist" to some, but we don't show off to anyone, if that helps. Smile3

Also, our recruitment is closed until sometime next week when we launch the new post. Feel free to chat with us or ask any questions you may have. Smile3

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am