Membership Application: MindGazelle [APPROVED]

PaperGangsta

Membership Application: MindGazelle [APPROVED]

Post  PaperGangsta on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 am

Character Name: MindGazelle
    Character Level: 56
    Your title count: 140
    How long you've been playing: Began playing when level 44 cap came out and got to 36, but stopped playing for awhile. Came back when tokens were taken away around last month.

A brief description of yourself: I've played many mmos including Shaiya, Maplestory, guild wars, and flyff. However, I'm also a varsity athlete on my high school's track and field team, so I try to balance my love of games with my athletics.

Do you voice chat: Yes, but I prefer to only use it when I need to (raids). I'm going through puberty and I'm not satisfied with how my voice sounds.

Can you host boats: Yes. I have pro connection, and I live in DC, which is east coast.

Reason for wanting to join Illusion: I really enjoy Vindictus, and I want to start taking it to the next level by joining a more organized guild, full of people who are friendly, good at the game, and aren't pedophiles.
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Re: Membership Application: MindGazelle [APPROVED]

Post  Akiha on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi Mind,

Could you tell me what you meant by next level ? We are looking for people that are more or less aiming for total completion in terms of titles/raid break offs.

Also, could you give me an idea as to how long exactly you've been playing excluding the time you've taken off of Vindictus.
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Hiya Hi Mind!
    So just to let you know our minimum level requirement is 60.
    However we do offer a trial system for some members, to see if they
    fit in before we make our final decision. We advocate a reasonable
    amount of time dedicated to the game, but it's totally understandable seeing
    as you run track (and I know track takes up A LOT of time) but we'd still like to see you socialize as much as possible with the guild.

And sure, it would be awesome if you could get on raidcall! And don't worry about your voice silly, we're a nice bunch ! :)

P.S.
    pssst Titles help!

I'll add you as soon as possible, if not another admin will get to you!

- aly Bye
    PaperGangsta

Post  PaperGangsta on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh sorry, someone told me the minimum level was 55. Ooops, my bad. I'm level 57 now if it makes a difference.

When I say take it to the next level, (sounds dirty) I mean that I want to be able to join a guild that has lots of friendly, skilled, and high leveled players to do raids and missions in. I also am very interested in collecting titles and doing break offs, but I don't have anyone to help me, so normally I'm the only one in a raid trying to throw spears at the boss, looking like a fool.

I started playing around January, when the max level cap was 44. I wasn't very good at managing tokens at first, so it took me about 2 months to get to level 36. I originally planned on getting to level 44 so I would be one of the higher leveled players once the new level cap came out (Titanic Shift, I think). But Nexon announced the update when I was level 36 around march, and it made me lose motivation of playing vindictus, that and the token system.
    I just recently came back to Vindictus around mid June. One of my friends told me that the tokens were removed, so I couldn't wait to start playing. I've been on at least once every two days from then on.

I would love being able to socialize with the guild. I've met some of the members, and they're really nice.

Also, I dunno if this is important, but I just got my first summer job and I'll be working on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to play that much on those days, if I can at all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:12 pm