Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: HoreMoan [ACCEPTED]

ohmikegosh

Membership Application: HoreMoan [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: HoreMoan [ACCEPTED]

Post  ohmikegosh Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 am

Character Name: HoreMoan
    Character Level: 68
    Your title count: 191
    How long you've been playing: Month and a half
    A brief description of yourself: College student, not too voicy in chat, relaxed, etc. Started playing with Trashlann.
    Do you voice chat: I can, but I won't go out of my way to log into vent/skype/etc. If required, I can.
    Can you host boats: While in California during the summer, somedays yes, somedays no. When I go back to the east coast for school, I can host regularly.
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: A friend of mine (Trashlann) and I have been looking for a decent guild for a while now. He recommended me to send an application here. I've also seen some people from Illusion here and there, and they seemed like decent people. I just want to settle into a friendly, accepting group of people and be able to have fun.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): Right now, I have summer classes from 8AM ~ 3PM PST from Mon~Thurs, so on those days I can raid during about 4PM~7PM PST or 10PM~Somewhere late at night PST if I go to the gym.

Thank you for your time.
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: HoreMoan [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: HoreMoan [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am

Hi Hore!

Hi, I'm Aly! :) Hiya
    Alright sounds good - title count may need some work but that's okay since we have
    title farming parties running day and night.

And thanks! We are very friendly! :) Nice of you to say!

Welcome to the Guild! I'm at work right now so I cannot accept you however I will contact one of the other administrators to add you!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com

- Aly

P.S. :o oh I see, so no raidcall then? But make sure you talk in guild chat then! :) we like social people!! Bye

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm