Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Membership Application: "Ahlspiess"

Ahlspiess

Membership Application: "Ahlspiess" Empty Membership Application: "Ahlspiess"

Post  Ahlspiess Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Character Name:
    Ahlsipess (Fiona)

Character Level:

Your title count:

How long you've been playing:
    About 6 months in Mabinogi-Heroes (korean server), then Vindictus for 4 months now.

A brief description of yourself: I could be older than most of you I'm sure. I lives in Cambridge MA, doing my degree program. In game, I've been pretty much playing alone.

Do you voice chat:
    Don't have a mic yet so probably not. But that could change maybe?

Can you host boats:
    non-raid normal/hard battles - yes
    4-ppl hero or gauntlet - maybe
    raids - haven't tried, but my guess is no

Reason for wanting to join Illusion:
    Playing alone is becoming a bit frustrating now, so I wanted to try out a casual guild. Your recruitment post in the forum really got my eyes. I got an impression that you guys value good intention and kindness much more than the gaming skill.

If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test):
    Am I going to get tested? ZOMG Well, I'm on most evenings 8pm and on, sometimes earlier.
    pahaso

Membership Application: "Ahlspiess" Empty Re: Membership Application: "Ahlspiess"

Post  pahaso Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm

If my case was the standard, there's no test. Not sure why that question is there, but then, I've been in the guild only a few days. ^^
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: "Ahlspiess" Empty Re: Membership Application: "Ahlspiess"

Post  Jin Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 pm

The test is pretty much...don't suck at raids. But nobody really fails it unless they die every 2 seconds lol.
    Ahlspiess

Post  Ahlspiess Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

I did sign up for the guild ingame as well. I'm on a wait list. Please confirm. I haven't done the daily titan/thor yet in case you wanted to see me there. Although, the server has been pretty unstable in the last couple hours...
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

We'll be glad to have you. Will add you as soon as possible!
    Ahlspiess

Post  Ahlspiess Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 pm

I am in the guild now, but maybe I'm not fully accepted yet? I guess this forum got more than just 'Application' and 'Introduction' but these two are the only ones I have access to now. Also, my thread does not have the [accepted] title yet.

If it is the raid test that I still need to fulfill, I did all 5 daily raids with the guild people today and other members can perhaps confirm that I did not die every two minutes? I can also provide SS of my damage % from these runs. Let me know.
    pahaso

Post  pahaso Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm sure you're fully accepted. Probably admins forgetting a step while accepting someone. Perhaps the tasks are divided between several admins. And yes, there are many more than just application and introduction.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am