iReflucks' Apllication

iRefluckssss

iReflucks' Apllication

Post  iRefluckssss on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Character name: iReflucks(main, no alts currently)
    Class: Lann (and proud of it!)
    Are you level 25 or above ? Yes, 42 and growing
    How active are you ? On daily.
    Will you read/post on the forums every now and then ? Of course.
    Why do you want to join us : Out of every guild on the list of 50+ pages, no guild I have joined is active enough for me. Even if 2-4 people are online daily it's never someone who wants to do anything, mainly AFK people who take up guild space. I'm just trying to find a guild who strives for greatness as much as I do, I believe this is that guild.
    What can you do for this guild: Other than remain loyal, and very active, I believe (and I probably sound like everyone else in saying this) I will be the person to lighten dull moods, give the spark that arouses the guild chat, and be the most nocturnal grind-til-the-sun-comes-up player I can be. I'm only looking for a guild i can improve myself, and others, in. Whether it be sending that 5k through mail to a guildie in need, or spending my last 2 tokens to help a lower-level member get that pesky polar bear killed. I feel like i'm rambling, so please consider this application, I look forward to being a proud member. I am also applying in-game, in hopes of an acceptance.
    Eiya

Re: iReflucks' Apllication

Post  Eiya on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello hello!
    Your application has been accepted and you've been added to guild!
    Welcome aboard~
    okayasia

Post  okayasia on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm

iRefluckssss wrote:Out of every guild on the list of 50+ pages, no guild I have joined is active enough for me. Even if 2-4 people are online daily it's never someone who wants to do anything, mainly AFK people who take up guild space. I'm just trying to find a guild who strives for greatness as much as I do, I believe this is that guild.
    Never fear there almost always people on in this guild pick nose
    oh also we have a voice chat system set up too so drop by there too, theres almost always people there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:07 pm