Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application: Nakor

Nakor
    Nakor

Application: Nakor Empty Application: Nakor

Post  Nakor Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Character name: Nakor

Class: Fiona

Are you level 45 or above ? I am lvl 41, but have recently just came back to vindi with intentions of staying. Have been leveling alot lately and hoping to hit close to cap before new update.

How active are you ? I am on everyday usually for at least a couple hours when Im not at work.

Can you solo Hidden on Hard SoM? If having Chuie assist me in it counts, then sure.

Why do you want to join us: I came back after being gone for awhile and have been playing with Chuie alot lately, was asking him about guilds on here and the more mature and active ones, he recommended that I apply for Illusion. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have in game or on here, I will be on for most the day.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Application: Nakor Empty Re: Application: Nakor

Post  Akiha Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:10 am

Hello Nakor,

Our level requirement is 45 and will be raised to 50 soon, but I trust you will be a great addition to the guild if Chuie recommended you himself!

Just make sure you're active and not shy to chat and party with the guild often once you join!

I will add you to the guild right when you apply in game!

See you soon! Smile3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am