Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Announcement: Illusion Acadamy: Application Ziwie

Ziwie

Announcement: Illusion Acadamy: Application Ziwie Empty Announcement: Illusion Acadamy: Application Ziwie

Post  Ziwie Fri May 20, 2011 1:19 am

* Character Name/Level/Class: Ziwie/49/Scythe Evie
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds:Saw the banner on the Nexon forums <.<
    * How Active:Everyday from 4pm cst to 12am cst ish(work everyday), weekends most of the day
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): N/A
    * What do you expect out of the guild:Fun, teach me how to become a better scythe player.
    * What can you give to the guild/community:I played FFXI for the past 7 years, this is my 2nd mmo ever, but I am experienced with the general politics of a guild and the respect that needs to be shown to vets, I also know that with hard work I will experience a lot of fun and it will pay off, but cannot expect things to happen w/out hard work or right away. I am lvling weaponsmithing(but you guys proly have that) and I'm dedicated and fun to play with ^.^b
    * Short term and long term goals in the game:I have no idea what "end game" is in Vindictus, both of my goals are short term, LVL70 and better skill.
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes.
    Kitten
    Kitten

Announcement: Illusion Acadamy: Application Ziwie Empty Re: Announcement: Illusion Acadamy: Application Ziwie

Post  Kitten Fri May 20, 2011 2:52 am

Will add when game is back up. I dont think we have a decent weaponsmithy yet, but I know there's like a few of us trying. Its an expensive project and wields negative income for awhile.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am