Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi

kiru
    kiru

Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi Empty Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi

Post  kiru Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am

* Are you willing to get on the guild voice chat (there is a text box for those without microphones)? Always have a mic for any games requiring voice chatting.

* Character Name/Level/Class: Chisumi/41/Scythe Evie

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: Would like to join an active community to meet new friends and people and much more.

* Activeness: A few hours everyday of the the week.

* List of previous guilds(if applicable): None

* What do you expect from our guild: Friendly, active community.

* What can you give to the guild/community: Whatever is required of me, I enjoy helping guildies / friends in need.

* Short-term and-long term goals in the game: To have fun pretty much, and I guess in the long run to reach a higher level and better my gears and skills at the game.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes.

* Understands that being a member is a privilege, not a right: Definitely.
    imnotjawan
    imnotjawan

Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi

Post  imnotjawan Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

hmkay your accepted :D btw check out our voice chat in this link -->RAIDCALL and i hope you enjoy the academy and can join illusion very soon Cry
    kiru
    kiru

Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application : Chisumi

Post  kiru Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:29 pm

imnotjawan wrote:hmkay your accepted :D btw check out our voice chat in this link -->RAIDCALL and i hope you enjoy the academy and can join illusion very soon Cry

Thanks alot, I will definitely take a look once I get off work tonight.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Good to know you're joining us on raidcall. Smile3

Academy is rather dead as our recruitment is down for the time being (hentaski accidentally bumped our thread from back in April haha).
    kiru
    kiru

Post  kiru Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Akiha wrote:Good to know you're joining us on raidcall. Smile3

Academy is rather dead as our recruitment is down for the time being (hentaski accidentally bumped our thread from back in April haha).

Definitely! I prefer voice chatting over typing any day Smile3

Haha well I guess that's how I saw it Muahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am