Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins

AznApple

Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins Empty Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins

Post  AznApple Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm

* Are you willing to get on the guild voice chat (there is a text box for those without microphones)?
    - I am definitely willing to get on the guild voice chat. I have a bluetooth headset for gaming.

* Character Name/Level/Class:
    - YukiTwins/45 (almost 46) / Staff Evie

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds:
    - I would like to join one of the largest and respected communities on Vindictus US East. It would be a great pleasure to meet the people here and make some new friends.

* Activeness:
    - About 3 hours / day.....6 of 7 days a week usually

* List of previous guilds(if applicable):
    - I was part of the guild "Demonic" when Vindictus first piloted on the NA servers. I quit in October 2010 when the level cap was at 38 and there seemingly had no new content at the time.

* What do you expect from our guild:
    - I expect a friendly and active community that encourages guild teamwork.

* What can you give to the guild/community:
    - I can do whatever is necessary to support the guild. In fact, it would be my pleasure to help out fellow guild members.

* Short-term and-long term goals in the game:
    - For short-term, I would like to get to level 52 as soon as possible. As for long term achievements, I would like to master a trade, attain the maximum level and participate in multiple guild-run events.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here:
    - Yes, I have.

* Understands that being a member is a privilege, not a right:
    - I understand completely.
    imnotjawan
    imnotjawan

Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins

Post  imnotjawan Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm

okay there ya go Smile3 welcome to guild btw check out our voice chat RAIDCALL and i hope you have fun in this guild and i hope to see you soon in the actual guild illusion Blush
    AznApple

Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: YukiTwins

Post  AznApple Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Thank you!

I'll be getting RAIDCALL asap!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm