Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership application:Trashlann

wktk222

Membership application:Trashlann Empty Membership application:Trashlann

Post  wktk222 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 am

Character name:Trashlann
    Character level:55 T.T but I'll try to reach 60 by tomorrow =D
    My title count: Only 136... D:
    I've been playing since the second week of June so I'm still a noob
    Well I already have lvl 63 fiona but then I wanted to make Lann so he's my main now haha xD
    Brief description..oh haha xD well I actually don't live in the east coast. My friend who lives in the east coast plays, so I decided that I'd join him in this server. I actually live in California... -___- but I don't get lagged as much, and I don't want to leave my friend XD I'm 19 years olddd, currently enrolled in college =D
    Do you voice chat: Yea sure I can.
    Can you host boats: Yea.. I've done it quite a few times, but then my laptop is like super uber noob so it kinda lags when I do,unless its like a 4 man dungeon.
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: I was actually surfing the nexon forum and I stumbled upon the post saying you guys were recruiting, so I don't have a legitimate answer xD is that ok?? :3
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): ohhh its a test xD I wish I can use my fiona but I usually don't go on her anymore. T.T I'm usually on most of the time, which explains how I got 2 characters to be fairly high in a month already.(But then my friend power lvled me too) xD
    So I don't have an exact time when I come on, because I'm usually on most of the time anyway XD
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership application:Trashlann Empty Re: Membership application:Trashlann

Post  pinkberry Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi Trash! :)

Lol, it's a little weird calling you that :x
    I'm Aly~ Nice to meet you :)
    Sorry I didn't get to you earlier - I thought maybe another admin. would accept you.

Alright, Welcome to the Guild!

:) Don't forget to apply in game and voicechat? nice! DL RAIDCALL!!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com

- Aly

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:45 pm