Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application: Sygnal

Sygnal
    Sygnal

Application: Sygnal Empty Application: Sygnal

Post  Sygnal Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Character name: Sygnal

Class:Laan

Are you level 25 or above: N, 23

How active are you: I've started a few days ago and I've been on for gratitutous amounts since. It'll slow down especially when classes start but I'll still be on every day. (Although at odd hours)

Will you read/post on the forums every now and then: I'm not a big anime fan so I won't be posting there very often but I will contribute on topics that interest me. That and I'll be checking every day most likely.

Why do you want to join us: I'm just looking for an active casual guild to chill with. I started playing with a few friends of mine so we're usually on vent talking to each other but it'll be nice if i can belong to some greater community.

What can you do for this guild: If you guys have vent or something, I can be active on that. That and I can contribute to the forums as much as i can. I'm a bit lacking on technical skills though haha.

You have reviewed our guild rules (required, found here): Yep, read it.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Application: Sygnal Empty Re: Application: Sygnal

Post  Akiha Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey Syg,

Just apply in game and one of our admins will add you to guild (your friends are also welcome should they want to join).

I'm not sure if there are any admins on atm since I'm only on vent. Information about our vent can be found under announcements section in a post by Garuda14.

Hiya

Edit: link here http://illusion.roflforum.net/t429-ventrillo-information
    Eiya
    Eiya

Post  Eiya Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Welcome to our guild Syngal!
    I added you in game, so if you restart vindictus, you should be listed in guild. Smile3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 pm